when you lie... you will be called out on it... hahaha
This is awsome. Look at ***** Pelosi when he says it. She is like "how dare you talk like that to mein fuhrer!"
YouTube - GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!'
embedding was disabled on youtube.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
when you lie... you will be called out on it... hahaha
It's not about "talking to Obama like that", you just don't act like that in Congress...he's really the first to have ever shouted out like that at a president. He was called out from both sides, he embarrassed his party and his state - as if S.C. really needed anymore negative attention on their leaders. He's just made sure he will never be anything more than a small congressman, that is if he manages to get reelected. Only gave Dems more ammo, so I thank him.
Sure I think it is rude to yell at someone and I also realize that SOME of these elected officials and such have worked hard to get where they are and they deserve some level of respect but at the same time they are still people just like everyone else. I am sure they put their clothes on the same way we all do. The only difference between them and us is a title.
Bush never lied, did he?....the only difference is that Bush's lies resulted in body bags. But, since the President is black, and the GOP has been reduced to the level of the **** that comprises it, hell, let's go have a tea party....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
And Bush deserved every one of 'em....are you guys still to blind to see that the Bush Administration trumped up reasons to fight a needless war in Iraq which cost the US more lives than the tragedy of 911?...not to mention the civilian deaths in Iraq.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Well if anyone watched the speech, they booed him just like that too. No one is complaining over that, but who shouted out like that? No one.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
We brought the war-zone to them, the 100,000+ dead and over 500,000+ amputated would probably disagree...esp the children.
Bookmarks